- Portable State-of-the-Art Digital Technology with Large Color Display and Sealed Switches
- Ability to Measure Most Common Indoor Flooring or Walkway Surface Slip Resistance Properties
- Approved for ANSI/NFSI B101.3 and ANSI A137.1 Standard Test Methods
- On-board Camera to Help Accurately Document Precise Testing Locations
- Time/Date-Stamped Test Results Printed on Thermal Paper
- Leather, Neolite, SBR Rubber, or other Custom Sliders Available for Wet and Dry Surface Testing
- Tough Pelican™ Brand Waterproof and Shock-Resistant Travel Case Included
- USB Port for Transferring Test Results (with embedded photos) to any PC or MAC
- On-screen Graph to Help Analyze Surface Conditions
- Rechargeable Battery Pack and Charger Included
Solarinverter made in Switzerland
- production of NT-series
- "All-in-one": off the shelf configuration with the latest communication capabilities
- integrated DC load break switch
- highly efficient MPP-Tracking
- efficient HERIC®-topology
- Europe wide applicable
- 5 years warranty
- all equipments are in compliance with VDE-AR-N 4105 Standards
other photovoltaic products
- solar modules of various manufacturers
- Inverter Accessoires
|Our partners:||RCT Power GmbH|
|Work Team s.r.o.|
We have the capacity to check all circuit boards using various tests, and thus pass qualitatively superior components on to our clients.
- Automated Optical Inspection (YESTech, Viscom) - (AOI)
- X-RAY (Yxlon)
- InCircuit Test (SPEA, Teradyne)
- Flying Probe (SPEA)
- InCircuit Test, Flying Probe, Functional Test, Boundary Scan, Combination
- Functional:Automated PC based, Labview or Visual Basic, Manual, combination with InCircuit Test(SPEA)
- Burn In Test / HASS
- Boundary Scan Test (JTAG)
- On Board Programming
- Backplane Test
- Cable Test
We assemble components into complete systems and appliances and perform the respective final test. With it, we bear the responsibility for the quality of the respective appliance or system.
- Broad range of manual work centers with semi-automatic assembly tools
- semi-automatic assembly line including test
- cycletest with different temperatures and climate (HASS test)
We produce boards on IPC-Standard A610E, Class 2 and 3.
- Expert hand soldering, selective wave soldering and wave soldering.
- All soldering processes are available in leaded and lead free.
- Resistive soldering for special applications.
- Automated component prep for all package types.
- Vapor degreasing process for special applications.
- Semi and fully automated Press Fit capability.